Freyr is a trusted global Regulatory partner for Top 20 global brands including eight (8) of the Forbes Global Top 10, Fortune 500 Healthcare/Life Sciences, Mid-market $1+ Billion Biopharma, and Several Small/Medium/Fast Growing Life Sciences companies, CROs and Standards agencies. Freyr is one of the few global companies to have pioneered specialized Centers of Excellence (CoEs) exclusively focusing on the entire Regulatory value-chain, which are supported by rapidly growing global teams of 1800+ Regulatory professionals.
One-stop Regulatory Shop
- Freyr stands out, perhaps, as the only Regulatory solutions and services company with a wide portfolio of services and technology products within the Regulatory landscape. Freyr provides multi-product (Pharma, Biologics, Devices, and Consumer), end-to-end Regulatory strategy and operational services for 120 + global markets to meet diverse customer needs.
Strategic Regulatory Partnership
- Eighty percent (80%) of Fryer’s customers are engaged in strategic, multi-year, Regulatory partnership with long term, guaranteed, cost and benefit value gain. Freyr envisions the growth based on this core strategy and heavily invests in fulfilling continuous value-driven partnerships with its customers.
Optimized Cost Benefit
- Freyr balances the multi-country delivery approach between strategy-focused local country services and mundane operational services, performed from centralized low-cost country locations.
- With the balanced approach, customers benefitted with 25-60% cost reduction, alongside entrusted quality and service level expectations.
Quality Benchmarks and Accelerators
- Freyr has been the name for a number of industry benchmark process enablers and accelerators and continue to develop and adopt many best compliance practices in future. With quality focused artefacts (process flows, check lists, deliverable SLAs, tools), Freyr enables accelerated process innovations.
Global Regulatory Intelligence Framework
- Freyr has developed a comprehensive Global Regulatory Intelligence Information Framework that comprises up-to-date global regulations, Health Authority standings in multiple Regulatory topics.
- Freyr ensures maintaining the RI Framework on par with the industry standards and integrates it in customer delivery projects for increased market-specific success parameters.
ISO Certified Regulatory Practices
- With ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 Certifications, Freyr addresses the global Health Authority requirements in delivery of Regulatory projects. Freyr has been proven in winning the customer confidence in data security and compliance needs.
Resource Competency & Talent Management
- Holding a strong global brand recognition as a specialized Regulatory service provider, Freyr captivates high performing talent from industry. Freyr’s Regulatory experts are competence-driven and are comprehensively trained in the everchanging global Regulatory landscape.
Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- More than 60% of customer programs delivered at Freyr are subject to year-on-year continuous improvement initiatives to provide tangible cost and efficiency benefits.
- With steadfast commitment to the initiatives, Freyr aims at gaining continuous customer confidence and building strong, long-term partnerships.
Today, Freyr is a leading, niche, full-service global Regulatory solutions and services company supporting, Large, Medium and Small size global Life sciences companies, (Pharmaceutical | Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Biosimilar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics | Chemicals) in their entire Regulatory value-chain; ranging from Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, Freyr has regional offices across UK, Germany, UAE, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Slovenia, Austria, Sri Lanka and has a Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India.